- How Is Sqribble The Best Ebook Creation Software? - Does it blow the old way of writing ebooks out of the water?
- The problems with creating Ebooks before Sqribble
- The Sqribble Review
- What is Sqribble?
- How does Sqribble work?
- Where Does Sqribble Get Ebook Content From?
- What else can Sqribble do?
- Who is Sqribble for?
- What does Sqribble cost?
- Are there any upsells when buying Sqribble?
- Pros and Cons of Sqribble. Is It The Best Ebook Creation Software?
- So, Is Sqribble the best ebook creation software on the market?
- Should You Get Sqribble?
Is Sqribble the best ebook creation software? If you want a faster and easier way to create digital publications like eBooks, reports, and whitepapers read this review to the end. Ebooks are still an easy way to attract traffic and sales for almost any type of business. This simple solution still works for more traffic, more subscribers, and more daily sales. However, creating ebooks and white label reports usually took so much time and effort to make.
How Is Sqribble The Best Ebook Creation Software? – Does it blow the old way of writing ebooks out of the water?
The problems with creating Ebooks before Sqribble
- It took a long time to write a high quality book.
- Writing, formatting, and designing… can sometimes drag into days or even weeks to create that eBook. There is a learning curve that’s pretty steep with some of the expensive tools used.
- Then there was the cover. If you didn’t have Photoshop (expensive), you’re graphics were typically dull and didn’t attract too much attention. Hiring a graphic designer was the answer to spice up your covers but using quality designers can be expensive.
Sqribble removes the learning curve, the time invested, and costs associated with creating a high quality ebook. It can even write it for you and provide a nice cover if you hate to write and don’t want to hire designers. All done in a matter of minutes.
The Sqribble Review
In this review, I’m going to be taking a closer look at Sqribble, a cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks (reports, whitepapers, etc.) very quickly. It uses ready-made templates and drag n’ drop design features that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze.
What I found with Sqribble, was that everything you need is under one roof, and it’s simple to use. I’m pretty sure anyone can learn to use it to create lead magnets and ebooks in only a couple minutes.
And for the freelancers or agencies, Sqribble can really speed up the content creation process for your gigs or client’s marketing.
Let’s look at Sqribble a bit closer. Who it’s for, how much it costs, what the upsells are, and the pros and cons of this new tool, so you can make a more informed decision about purchasing it… and if Sqribble is right for you.
What is Sqribble?
Sqribble is a cloud based, digital publication eBook creation software. It allows you to make professional looking eBooks, with only a few clicks and minimal work. The customizable templates inside the tool saves you a huge amount of time and money and makes it easy to use.
I had to check out Sqribble because it has some really useful features.
- Automatic content – You can actually use Sqribble to fill your book with expert content, so you don’t have to write a word. You can use this feature with a few different content sources like:
– Content you find from around the web. You can pull content from any URL by pasting it directly into the software.
– Extract from a Word doc
– Use content from Sqribble’s library of niche articles.
Using the Automatic content inside the Sqribble ebook creator software is a HUGE time saver and a major plus for anyone who hates writing or doesn’t have time to do it.
- Gorgeous eCovers – a lot of eBook tools might save time, but eCovers for your books can make or break the interst in the ebook. The covers inside Sqribble template dashboard are professional looking and impressive.
- They are perfect for Kindle or Amazon, and they instantly look like you’re a professional who commands trust and authority.
- Create Flipbooks – Sqribble turns your “flat” books into interactive flipbooks. This makes your digital book look and feel much more like a real book — with pages that turn (animated like a real book page turning) and make the book look like something you can reach out and grab.
Why does this matter?
It’s about your brand or eBook standing out and grabbing attention. It’s also a way that engages your readers better. If they enjoy the experience of reading your book (“flipping” the pages) they’re more likely to get value from your content and keep reading until the end where your pitch or call to action is!
Another thing about flip books is that you can embed them on your website with a simple piece of code that Sqribble provides once you publish your book.
How does Sqribble work?
When you log into Sqribble and choose to create a new project, you’ll see a bunch of eBook templates to choose from. These are all based on different categories, so find one that matches your market/topic/niche.
Once you’ve selected the template you want to use, you simply click “view” to see how your eBook will look (don’t worry, you’ll be adding your content next.)
In the Template view screen, you can see how the book will be laid out and get a feel for the style. If you don’t like it, you can always go back and choose another template (there’s 50 templates to choose from in the basic version, and you can also edit the templates too, in all kinds of ways.) You’ll notice that the layouts and designs are very slick. They look like professional publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you want to source your content for the book.
Where Does Sqribble Get Ebook Content From?
Sqribble has many options to source its content from.
- Grab from a URL
- Start from scratch
- Copy and paste manually
- Upload Word File
- Start from Article Collection
Let’s take a closer look at these options.
Grab from a URL
This allows you to insert any URL you want, and Sqribble will automatically pull the content from that page and insert into your book. It strips the html code and only inserts the text from the page.
If you need something right away, you’ll definitely love this method. It saves a ton of time, and allows you to use expert content (with credits to author) so you can target topics and niches you’re not an expert in!
Start from scratch
As it sounds, this option allows you to enter your content like you’d enter it into a Word document. You just type straight into the page and format and design as you go.
Copy and paste manually
This allows you to copy content from anywhere you want, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you professionally.
Upload Word File
You can get Sqribble to pull your content straight from a Word document, stripping out any code or weird formatting.
Start from Article Collection
Here you can extract content from Sqribble’s huge library of private label articles which you can use for free, without crediting authors or linking to the source. It’s another great way to quickly fill your book with content, for free!
Finally, after choosing your content source, you’ll move to an editing screen. Here you can resize text, move content around, edit text directly, add media, links, lists, call to action areas, new pages, and a whole bunch of other options for customizing the look and feel of individual pages or the entire book.
You can even add new pages that use a totally different layout to the rest of your book, giving you a huge amount of flexibility and endless options for your ebook.
While editing, another thing I really liked was the Themes option. With a single click, you can instantly change the color theme and font style of your entire book. It’s like giving your book a new “skin”. It’s nice to have options, right?
Finally, when you’re ready to publish, you hit the little “Generate eBook” button and voila, your book is now ready!
You can either open the book in a browser to preview it quickly or save as PDF.
What else can Sqribble do?
Sqribble is a versatile ebook creation tool, with tons more features I found useful. For example, here’s what else Sqribble can do:
- Automatic table of contents
- Automatic headers and footers
- Automatic pagination
- Drag and drop design
- Add or delete pages
- Add your own media
- 300+ Google Fonts
- 50 eBook templates (covering 15 different niches)
- 10 different eBook themes (1 click changes color scheme of book)
- Import content from a URL
- Manually add content
There’s tons of features packed into this tool, making it one of the best eBook creators I’ve seen, but there is one slight negative point which I’ll cover down below.
Who is Sqribble for?
Sqribble is most suited for freelancers, independent internet marketers, small marketing agencies and small business owners who want to create lead magnets, create and sell eBooks, or publish whitepapers, and even publish Kindle books to sell on Amazon.
If you’re also looking to use Sqribble to create an additional income you’ll be pleased to know that also included is a Sqribble commercial agency license to use Sqribble for client work, offering eBook creation services, with the ability to create unlimited eBooks which you can sell and keep all the profits!
Also included with Sqribble is a ready built agency website with a pre-filled portfolio that you can upload to any domain for instant authority. Show it off to any new potential clients to get work. (Professional websites like this would cost you at least $600 alone, so it’s really good value. And..there is no other ebook creation software that does this for its customers.)
There is a very cool tool inside and it is an in-built “Client feedback tool”. This allows you to collaborate with clients on eBook projects more easily.
What does Sqribble cost?
Sqribble normally costs $197, but there’s a special, LOW discount price…
Are there any upsells when buying Sqribble?
Yes, there are currently 4 upsells. You don’t really need all of them to use Sqribble, but they might come in useful depending on your goals, and usage.
Here’s what the Sqribble Sales Funnel Looks like:
Sqribble Upsell 1 — Sqribble professional
Unlock 150 more professional eBook templates (the best ones are in the professional version), graphics and even more ready—made content for all kinds of niches. (Just so you know, single templates from stock websites would cost you up to $450… for just ONE template!) Great for those that want more variety, content and heavy users.
Sqribble Upsell 2 — Sqribble Prime
Get 15 premium “limited edition” new eBook templates added to your Sqribble dashboard every month with Sqribble Prime addon. This will increase your library over time, and make you stand out from other users. It works out to less than two bucks for a template! (Much cheaper than stock sites.) Great for moderate users.
Sqribble Upsell 3 — Sqribble Fantasia 3D
This includes 2-in-1 features.
1.) This Upsell unlocks a 3D cover creation tool inside your dashboard, allowing you to turn “flat” covers into lifelike, 3d covers. Great for getting more attention and making your books look and feel more “real.” People do judge a book by its cover, so something to keep in mind.
2.) With the Sqribble Fantasia 3D addon, you can create “Flipbooks” that turn your eBooks into interactive and animated pages that turn like in real life. They can be linked to from anywhere online, as well as embedded on web pages with a single piece of code. This is really cool.
Sqribble Upsell 4 — Auto Job Finder software
Smart freelancers know that the more content you can produce, the more you will get paid.
If you’re going to be using Scribble to create eBooks as a service, then Auto Job Finder is something that you need. It will automatically find you related jobs across various freelance websites and notify you so that you can fulfil them.
Again, another huge time saving and money earning benefit.
Pros and Cons of Sqribble. Is It The Best Ebook Creation Software?
Cons of Sqribble
- Sqribble’s sales funnel includes 4 upsells. It’s kind of annoying because they’ve saved some helpful features in them. But do you need them? Sqribble works fine without the upsells so you don’t have to, BUT if you want maximum power out of Sqribble, consider adding them.
- The Sqribble dashboard is quite busy. However, there is a good reason for this. Sqribble’s creator, Adeel Chowdhry, is committted to proving the tools needed for freelancers and agencies to not only create great digital content with Sqribble, but help them find an audience and sell the Ebooks that they have made with the Sqribble software. In the dashboard there are other Sqribble tools that you can access. They include Sqrindle, which is an online store where you can sell the eBooks you created.
Pros of Using Sqribble
- Easy to use. With Full training inside.
- Creates beautiful Ebooks and reports customizable for any industry.
- Nothing to download or install. Everything is in the cloud.
- One time low payment for unlimited use.
- Everything is provided right here to start an online digital publishing career or agency with Free Commercial License and Agency Website.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
So, Is Sqribble the best ebook creation software on the market?
Just for the speed and ease of making a ebook, I would say Sqribble is one of the best.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited use (one-time payment)
- Sqribble’s many templates and Professional page layouts require no tech skills to Edit or change to match your branding or style.
- The Automatic content options enables Sqribble to write the book for you.(saves loads of time).The optional Flipbook creator brings your books to life (available through 3rd upsell).
- The Free Commercial License and Agency website instantly position you to make money by writing ebooks, reports, or Kindle books using Sqribble and selling them to hungry buyers thirsty for this type of content.
- Good price for the amount of Ebooks and reports you can create. Pro gives the most options for a regular user.
- Save you lots of money not relying on freelancers. Some are very expensive.
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee through Clickbank. Don’t have to chase the creator if you aren’t happy.
- Quickly makes eBooks for you, even when you don't know subject matter.
- Multiple ways to import your content, or have Sqribble A.I. write for you.
- Tons of Editable Cover Templates
- Realistically, 30 minutes. But that beats taking Days to write and format an eBook manually.
Should You Get Sqribble?
There have been plenty of eBook creator tools in the past, but I haven’t seen any that make the entire process as smooth and quick as Sqribble.
It works surprisingly glitch free (most low-priced tools like this are buggy) and it’s packed with some really cool features.
The templates are very nice looking, the layouts are professional and the fact you can automatically add content makes this a must have for anyone who’s tired of spending hours slaving over book design, writing content and screwing around with formatting.
The icing on the cake is the commercial license which is included.
Normally vendors charge extra for this, so it’s a huge value added bonus. The additional provided done-for-you agency website is just over delivery.
Sqribble has been developed by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a well-known internet entrepreneur and best seller, with over ten years of experience and has previously created worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which sold tens of thousands of units all around the world. He’s known for creating high quality professional solutions so expect no less from Sqribble.
If you’re creating eBooks, reports or Kindle books in the near future, you owe it to yourself – and your sanity – to pick this up as it’s a tool that you’ll definitely need in your business.
These digital publications are loved by people and can be used in any industry or niche. Reports, lead magnets, white label papers, guides, and PDFs have been used for over twenty five years now on the internet and they’re not going away any time soon.
Ebooks are the easiest way for any business to build an email list or create an info product to sell for profits and I hope this Sqribble review gave you some insight into a tool that very well may be the best ebook creation software in the cloud.